10-month payment plan available for 2017/18 season tickets
Chairboys fans will be able to spread the cost of their 2017/18 season tickets over 10 monthly instalments thanks to Zebra Finance.
There is a 0% fixed interest rate with an 8% admin fee payable in the first instalment; see the example below or click here to see the payment plan tariff:
An adult ticket in the terrace costs £239 in the early bird window, and therefore the admin fee is £19.12, which is added to the first payment which will total £43.02. Thereafter, the remaining nine payments will be fixed at £23.90.
To take advantage of the payment plan, either go online to www.seasonticketfinance.com (active from 5pm on Thursday 13th April), or tick the appropriate box on the season ticket application form and complete the Zebra Finance leaflet.
The first payment will be taken 18 days after the account has been activated, and the supporter will receive a letter instructing them of their payment dates and fees. The date on which the payment is made each month can be amended.
Season tickets are now on sale. The 10-month payment plan is available for all season tickets purchased before 3rd July, after which point a six-month plan will be put in place.
Click here for the 2017/18 season ticket information leaflet and here for the application form.
Existing 2016/17 season ticket holders who want to renew online without a payment plan can do so as follows:
1) Log in to your account online
2) If you do not have an online login, you can apply for one by clicking "Returning customer but no password yet", or type your email into the "Create new account" field
3) Once logged in, click on "Invoices/reservations" in the "Orders" section in the top right of the screen
4) Select the season ticket and click "Pay now"
5) Complete the payment details on the next screen
6) You will then receive a confirmation email