Wycombe Wanderers Women are on the lookout for a new secretary, on a voluntary basis.
The role entails the following responsibilities.
- Attend AGM/SGM (Managers & Secretary)
- Register the teams in relevant leagues and cups
- Register players to the relevant teams using WGS
- Liaise with finance volunteer (League subscription, cup and player registration fees)
- Assist registration day at WW (Managers)
- Assist/order match and training kit (Plus personalisation, numbers and sponsor)
- Arranging venues for the season e.g. training/matches
- Assist with collation of info for WW website (head shots, player profiles)
- Arrange trials/respond to requests from potential new players
- Player registration (including 7-day approach, transfer fees and international clearance)
- Email opposition/officials to confirm match arrangements
- Postponements – send correct forms/notify appropriate people
- Enter statistics on full time website for matches with 48 hours. Text result to full-time
- Organise Teamer (send match/training invitations)
- Monthly meeting and minutes/actions
Applications should be sent to Trust chairman Nigel Kingston at email@example.com.