Experience WOW factor like you’ve never known before at Adams Park!
Wycombe Wanderers are thrilled to launch a series of seven show-stopping matchdays throughout the 2021/22 campaign, guaranteed to get the whole town – and beyond! – talking.
The ‘Wonder of Wycombe’ series are the games you won’t want to miss above any other. You’ll be able to enjoy:
- Entertainment from the moment you arrive til the moment you leave
- Must-have merchandise
- Electric atmosphere inside the ground
- Perfect opportunities to bring friends and family to show off your beloved Chairboys
Tickets for these seven fixtures will be on sale long before the day of the match, and Wanderers fans are encouraged to buy early to secure the best seats in the house before they’re all gone.
What's more, buying a Wonder of Wycombe package entitles you to priority booking status for high-demand away and cup matches.
Saturday 18th September vs Charlton Athletic
Saturday 23rd October vs Crewe Alexandra
Saturday 20th November vs Bolton Wanderers
Sunday 26th December vs Cambridge United
Saturday 15th January vs Oxford United
Saturday 12th March vs Rotherham United
Saturday 23rd April vs Sheffield Wednesday
Click here to book the full package and secure your seat for all seven games!
The first of the seven Wonders of Wycombe comes when Charlton Athletic visit Adams Park on Saturday 18th September, the closest home game to the club’s anniversary of the date it was founded.
And this game is all about you, the supporters of Wycombe Wanderers, which means we’ll be celebrating your commitment and devotion to the Chairboys in the following ways:
- ‘Retro shirt day’ – wear your oldest Wycombe shirt to demonstrate how long you’ve been following the club
- First-time fan recognition – let us know if you’re bringing a fan for the first time, and we’ll give them a special mention on the giant screen!
- Long-distance and long-standing fan appreciation – register online to let us know the efforts you’ve gone to as a Wanderers fan, to enable us to say a special thank you
- Giveaways around the ground
- Competitions and spot prizes
- Enhanced pre-match build-up inside the stadium