Tickets are now on sale for the Chairboys' home game against Ipswich Town on Tuesday 2nd November (k.o. 7.45pm) at Adams Park.
The match was originally due to be played on Saturday 4th September, but was postponed due to the Wanderers receiving international call-ups for three of its players.
All tickets purchased for the original date remain valid for this fixture, or alternatively a full refund can be issued. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to claim the refund.
If this is your first time using the ticketing site, you'll need to create an account - here's how:
- Go to tickets.wwfc.com and click ‘Create Account’ (for mobile users, this is the icon with the silhouette+ symbol)
- The club asks that each ticket holder has his/her own account, with one email address per ticket holder, which ensures that each fan will be assigned the correct ticket type
- You can buy multiple tickets for other fans provided they have an account which is linked to yours; just scroll to the Friends and Family Bubble section in your account and add the email addresses of your linked accounts
- You can choose to create an account by selecting ‘Continue With Facebook’, and this will auto-complete many of your details based on your Facebook account
- Alternatively, enter your email address, hit Next, and follow the steps to fill in your:
- First name
- Last name
- Confirm Password
- Address, Postcode First (this is so that your details will be saved for future occasions where you may choose to have tickets posted to you)
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth (this is so we can assign the correct price type to your ticket)
- You will then receive an email to the address provided; you’ll need to click the link in this email to activate your account
Ticket prices for all home league games can be found here.