The Sports & Education Trust's popular FIT Fans programme returns for another 12-week series in June, giving Chairboys fans the opportunity to tackle their weight with like-minded individuals.
FIT FANS is a highly successful 12-week programme which is aimed at men and women aged 35 to 65 years old, with a waist size above 38 inches (for men) or 31 inches (for women), and a BMI of over 28 who are looking to lose weight, get fitter and lead a more active life.
What can you expect?
- 12 FREE weekly sessions at Adams Park
- Meet other like-minded people on the same journey as you
- Learn how to make better choices to improve your lifestyle and health
- Be supported through your journey by WWSET staff
FIT FANS runs once a week on Wednesday evenings, from 6.30pm to 8pm, with an initial ‘Week 0’ where you will meet staff and other participants, as well as have your baseline measurements taken (height, weight, waist, and blood pressure). Weekly sessions are split between educational workshops and physical activity, with all sessions delivered by WWSET’s qualified coaches.
We have delivered 12 teams of FIT FANS (previously FFIT) and have 132 graduates who have:
- Lost a whopping combined total of 586kg and 867cm from waistlines
- Reported an improvement in mental health (74%)
- Reported a reduction in the amount of fatty foods consumed (74%)
- Reported an increase in physical activity levels (69%)
The next cohort is male only and will begin on 2nd June 2021.
To register for the next FIT FANS programme please use the link below or email Claire.email@example.com for more information.
Places are limited so don’t delay! Sign up here: http://www.participant.co.uk/wwset/event/FITFANSJUNE2021
A big thank you goes to Sports Council Trust Company and Heart of Bucks who have funded our courses – without their funding these sessions would not have been able to go ahead.