Wycombe Wanderers have a number of exciting opportunities for highly motivated individuals to join the matchday team as a steward for the 2021/22 season.
You will be committed to delivering service excellence, have a can-do attitude and maintain the highest levels of professionalism.
At Adams Park, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent service whilst maintaining a safe environment for our supporters and visitors. You could be part of this team and help to maintain and improve these standards.
Roles include car park, hospitality, crowd control and turnstile operators.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of the fans at all times
- Checking tickets
- Directing fans
- Crowd control
- Being vigilant at all times
- Upholding ground regulations
- Fully conversant with procedures in event of evacuations or ejections
- Assisting fans where needed
- Keeping exit routes clear
- Ability to recognize problems and to resolve where necessary
- Following instructions from your supervisor
- At all times remaining friendly and approachable!
If you are well-presented, service driven, outgoing and friendly, can work weekends and evenings, then we want you to be a part of our fun and sociable matchday safety team for the season.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short CV and details of your current education/employment status, plus your preference of what role you would most like to take up.
You must be 18 years or older and previous stewarding experience would be beneficial, although training will be provided.