Wycombe Wanderers Football Club is currently seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional who is seeking to advance their career within a professional football club.
Responsibilities include overseeing all operation functions of the retail department including operations, stock purchasing, budget planning and increasing sales.
The overall objectives of the role are to increase sales and profit within the club’s retail department by managing and overseeing all operational functions, champion the continued development of the retail teams to ensure they have the necessary skills to deliver the sales targets and customer service objectives, and to provide overall day-to-day management of the stadium store, warehouse, mail order and online services with particular attention to driving match day sales.
- Manage the day to day running of the shop
- Monitor and manage all retail stock and merchandise, including the online store
- Manage all ordering of stock
- Complete yearly and rolling stock takes to ensure physical stock levels are consistent
- Organising the merchandise display systems, stocking shelves and pricing merchandise
- Ensure all relevant product is available for sale.
- Ensure all stock is priced correctly.
- Demonstrate product knowledge and selling skills to find suitable items that match customer’s needs
- Effectively managing all customers’ queries, complaints etc.
- Operating the shirt printing of names and numbers
- Ensure that a high standard of service is delivered to all of our customers at all times.
- Ensure that daily cashing up is controlled and reconciled to the relevant reports
HOURS OF WORK – 37.5 hours per week plus to include match days
SALARY - depending on experience
APPLICATIONS - Applications are being invited by the submission of a current CV (maximum of 2 pages) and Covering Letter (maximum 1 page), to include current remuneration, via e-mail only to Kelly.Francis@wwfc.com clearly stating the position you are applying for.
CLOSING DATE – 18 July 2021, or earlier should a suitable applicant be found
Due to the anticipated number of applications received, we are only able to contact those applicants who are successful.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Wycombe Wanderers is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.