Wycombe Wanderers are thrilled to offer a wide selection of incredible prizes that are up for grabs as part of a souvenir bundle for their FA Cup fourth round tie against Tottenham Hotspur on Monday 25th January 2021.
The club will be producing a special 68-page programme, souvenir ticket and commemorative teamsheet, which can be ordered now and shipped worldwide, with all purchases being entered into a prize draw to win the following prizes:
- 10 x match-worn shirts from this match
- 1x ticket for four people for a full tour of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- 1x ticket for four people for the Dare Skywalk at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- 2x Wycombe Wanderers season tickets for the 2021/22 season
- 4x tickets to attend a private training session at the training ground in 2021/22
- Ignite Third Dressing Room experience at a match in 2021/22
- 10x private tour of the stadium on a matchday, including changing rooms, boardroom and meet the manager
- 2x membership to the Honours Lounge hospitality suite in 2021/22
- Walk the ball out at the first home match after Covid-19 restrictions are lifted
- Present Man of the Match at a home fixture in 2021/22
- Visit the boardroom for a pre-match drink at one home game in 2021/22 (for two guests)
Fans can buy the programme for £5 plus postage and packaging, or the souvenir bundle (programme, ticket, teamsheet plus entry into the raffle) for £15 plus postage and packaging.
All items will be mailed after the fixture has taken place, but every supporter who purchases either the programme or the bundle will receive via email a digital version of the programme to read on the day of the game.
The club are pleased to announce it will be posting one copy of the programme to every househould registered on its season ticket database, as a goodwill gesture for the ongoing support and understanding of its season ticket holders throughout the campaign so far.
Inside the programme, there's columns from Rob Couhig, Gareth Ainsworth and Matt Bloomfield, John D Taylor takes a trip down memory lane and catches up with Spurs connections Len Worley and Peter Suddaby, former club secretary Keith Allen and ex-press officer Alan Hutchinson share their recollections of meetings with Jose Mourinho, Phil Catchpole and Alan Cecil describe life as a fan of both Wycombe and Tottenham, Alan Parry tells his tales from the 2001 cup run, there's interviews with fourth round heroes Garry Thompson and Sam Parkin... and a lot, lot more!