Wanderers are working hard behind the scenes to update its ticketing platform with accurate information on as many supporters as possible - particularly season ticket holders - in readiness for the eventual return of fans to Adams Park.
The club would like to thank the 2,000+ fans who created accounts and filled out their details ahead of the games against Stoke and Coventry, enabling us to welcome fans safely and effectively into the stadium during the temporary lift of restrictions.
Now we ask that all fans create an account using the instructions, or login to their existing account to ensure all details are accurate, including the age/price type.
Last month we were pleased to issue a complimentary matchday programme for the FA Cup tie against Tottenham to every household containing at least one season ticket holder, and would like to ensure that such benefits aren't missed out on in future due to inaccurate or incomplete details.
Powered by NewC, the revamped ticketing platform has been launched to give both the club and the fans better functionality when it comes to rewarding loyalty through your purchase history, and will create a more efficient process for buying tickets and entering the stadium, receiving tickets direct to your phone or desktop via email or SMS, and meeting requirements in terms of proof of age and Covid-19 symptom checking.
Supporters will also be able to easily select adjoining seats for members of their social bubble.
Here’s what you need to do, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance:
- Go to tickets.wwfc.com and either login to your existing account or click ‘Create Account’ (for mobile users, this is the icon with the silhouette+ symbol)
- It’s important that each supporter has his/her own account, with one email address per supporter. It will be possible for one supporter to acquire tickets for multiple fans, but this process is required for identifying which fans are using which tickets
- You can choose to create an account by selecting ‘Continue With Facebook’, and this will auto-complete many of your details based on your Facebook account
- Alternatively, enter your email address, hit Next, and follow the steps to fill in your:
- First name
- Last name
- Confirm Password
- Address, Postcode First (this is so that your details will be saved for future occasions where you may choose to have tickets posted to you)
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- You will then receive an email to the address provided; you’ll need to click the link in this email to activate your account
If you can't remember your password, simply visit the site and hit 'Forgot Password?' and details on how to reset the password will be sent to your email address.
In some instances, the club have created accounts on behalf of season ticket holders who did not do so when prompted ahead of the Stoke and Coventry fans, using the email address we have on record. If you are a season ticket holder but not create an account yourself, it's likely that one will already exist using your email address, and therefore you should attempt to login using this address but click the 'Forgot Password?' option to receive an email prompt to reset it to a password of your choice. Then, log in and complete your details as above, checking that all details are correct.