Wycombe's League 1 fixture with Bolton Wanderers has been rearranged for Tuesday 11th January, kicking off at 8pm. This is an ALL-TICKET fixture, with no tickets available to purchase on the night.
The match at the University of Bolton Stadium was due to be played on Saturday 18th December, but was postponed due to positive Covid-19 cases in the Bolton squad.
If you're unable to attend, you will be able to watch live on iFollow from anywhere in the world with a £10 match pass.
Tickets can now be purchased online at tickets.wwfc.com; any tickets purchased for the original fixture remain valid for the new date, or refunds can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction number.
Tickets will be on sale until 12pm on the day, with postal tickets on sale until 4pm on 6th January. We ask that all purchasing tickets to collect that these are collected from Adams Park before 12pm on the day of the fixture.
Any uncollected tickets will be taken to Bolton for collection at the stadium from 6.30pm on the night.
Over 65+: £16
Under 23s: £16
Under 18: £10
Under 12s: £8
If any supporter requires a wheelchair bay, please contact the Wycombe Wanderers Ticket Office.
Carer tickets are available to those who have provided valid proof of DLA or PIP alongside paying the appropriate price type.
Supporters might be asked to produce identification at the turnstile. Those that do not produce the correct identification will be asked to upgrade the tickets at the ticket office.
COVID protocol requirements
Following the Government’s recent ‘Plan B’ announcement regarding COVID-19, there are now mandatory COVID-19 certification requirements in place for all those attending matchdays at the University of Bolton Stadium beginning from this Saturdays fixture vs. Wycombe Wanderers.
The new measures will affect supporters entering the turnstiles, as well as those accessing the Bolton Whites Hotel and corporate hospitality areas for pre-match hospitality.
Bolton Wanderers encourages all supporters who will be attending upcoming matchdays to carefully read the below information, follow the protocols and plan in advance.
General admission into the stadium, the Bolton Whites Hotel and corporate hospitality areas will now require valid proof of your COVID-19 status. This applies to over 18s only (under 18s do not need to provide this). Acceptable proof can be in the form of any of the following:
- An NHS COVID Pass – either digitally via the app or a paper pass.
- An approved international equivalent.
- A valid text or email confirmation of a negative test result within the last 48 hours (we cannot accept actual lateral flow tests – you need to upload your results to gain your official pass).
To acquire this proof, you will need to have:
- Two vaccination doses of an approved vaccine.
- One vaccination of the single-dose Janssen vaccine.
- Have a negative PCR or rapid lateral flow result within the last 48 hours.
- Approved medical exemption.
Your COVID-19 status will be checked on arrival to the University of Bolton Stadium and the Bolton Whites Hotel and as a consequence, this will affect how quickly we are able to process fans into their seats.
Therefore, we are encouraging supporters to consider the following prior to making their way to the stadium:
- Please do not travel to the game if you are feeling unwell or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Hotel hospitality is open from 12pm, stadium hospitality from 1pm and turnstiles will open from 1.30pm. We ask visitors to arrive as early as possible as we do expect access into the stadium to take a little longer than usual as we check COVID-19 passes.
- We ask you download the NHS app and ensure you have access to your COVID-19 pass ahead of entering the stadium to avoid connectivity issues. As with matchday tickets, iPhone users can store their pass ‘offline’ in their Apple Wallet and Android users can store theirs in Google Pay.
- Fans who wish to visit the Club Store and Ticket Office on matchday are reminded of the Bolton Central COVID-19 Policy.
- We ask that you are understanding and patient with our staff members. The fixture against Wycombe Wanderers will be the first time we have implemented this new guidance and your support will be invaluable in ensuring admissions are processed speedily and effectively.
Unfortunately without proof of your COVID-19 status, you will not be granted access into the stadium.
Once through the turnstiles and into the concourses or any indoor setting, it is now a legal requirement for supporters to wear face coverings indoors. There will be hand sanitising stations throughout the concourses and hand washing facilities in the toilets. Once supporters are seated, mask wearing is no longer required.
Click here for more information on how to book and manage your vaccinations.
As ever, we appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate the latest Government guidelines surrounding COVID-19. With these new measures, our primary aim is to ensure a safe and enjoyable matchday experience for all our supporters and we thank you for your ongoing understanding and patience.