The club would like to help season ticket holders with the following instructions for using their digital ticket to enter Adams Park on home matchdays.
First of all, if you ordered a physical season ticket card, this is all you will need to enter the stadium at the turnstile number shown on your card. You won't be able to follow the instructions listed below for digital season ticket holders, to avoid duplication of tickets.
If you ordered a card and it hasn’t arrived, please fill out this short form to let us know, and we will re-print your card which can be collected from reception ahead of Saturday’s game. The newest card you order will be the only one which will permit entry, so if you order a replacement and the original arrives at a later point, please dispose of the original.
Digital season tickets
Follow the instructions in the video above to access your season ticket. These are as follows:
- Login to your account at tickets.wwfc.com
- Once in your account, go to your season ticket and click the grey icon to open your ticket
- When you’ve opened your ticket, hit ‘Go to card’
- In here, you can either ‘Send virtual card’ and type your mobile number without the 0 and you’ll receive a link via SMS which includes your virtual ticket which has the barcode you need
- Alternatively, you can click ‘Virtual card’ and your barcode will be displayed. This is the page you will need to display at the turnstile to gain access at the turnstile. Please have this page ready on arrival, or it may be easier to screenshot this page on your smartphone and keep it ready to access on your phone. Alternatively you could bookmark the page, or add to your smartphone home screen.
- It is not yet possible to store digital season tickets in your smartphone wallet, but it is hoped that this development will be rolled out in the coming weeks
This page will display ‘Wycombe Wanderers vs Accrington Stanley’ as this is the next game; the webpage in your ticketing account will update after each match to show the next fixture. This barcode is the one you will need for all home games.
Season ticket holders who did not select to order a physical card, and therefore require a virtual card, will receive an email before 3pm on Friday with their unique link to find their barcode. This barcode is the same one that you can access via the instructions shown above.