Wycombe Wanderers Trust is launching a new style membership – to help maintain the fans’ 25% ownership of the Club.
Supporters who sign up for or renew their Trust membership will also get a range of benefits including:
- Admission to the “open session” of every monthly Trust board meeting – your chance to have your say in the way the Club is run.
- A £10 gift voucher, which can be used in the Club shop, online or in the bars on matchdays, against a purchase of £25 or more.
- Priority booking after STH for all Cup matches.
- ‘Bring A Friend’ to a game and earn £5 for Trust funds.
- Free entry to a special ‘Trust Night’, an annual evening get together at Adams Park, with players, managers, the Club Board and Trust board in attendance.
- Entry into a quarterly draw for a signed player’s shirt or training top.
- Exclusive access to streamed Live Webinars with Rob and Pete Couhig, and Gareth Ainsworth, held regularly during the season.
Chair, Nigel Kingston said: “The Trust is the fans’ link to Wycombe Wanderers FC, where they can get their voice heard and genuinely influence the way the Club is run.
“It is vital that the Trust retains its 25% ownership and that we are able to raise sufficient funds to maintain that share, if and when new capital investment in the Club is needed.
“Beyond retaining 100% ownership of Adams Park, our key role is representing the views of supporters and ensuring that fans will continue to have a say in the way the Club is run.
“That is why we would urge everyone to renew or join The Trust today”.
There are now three annual membership categories:
Adult: £2.50/month or £30 pa
Seniors (65+): £1.75/month or £21 pa
Juniors (U18): £10 pa
If you would like to, you can pay more, monthly or annually, to help ‘support the quarter’.
To sign up for or renew your membership, please visit the Trust’s website: click here.