Wycombe Wanderers are getting set to host Fleetwood Town in the League 1 play-offs, with the second leg to take place at Adams Park on 6th July. But while our loyal supporters won’t be able to be there in person, we’ve teamed up with faceinthecrowd.store to provide a unique opportunity to have a cutout of your face on display in the stands.
Restrictions due to the impact of coronavirus means the match will be played behind closed doors, but you can still feel part of the action by ordering your Face In The Crowd cutout which will be placed on display inside the stadium, visible on TV.
The cutouts will also remain in place for any future matches played without fans inside the stadium. At such point that fans will be able to return to Adams Park, your cutout can be signed by members of the squad and available for you to collect, or left on display elsewhere in the stadium.
The cutouts are made from polypropylene and are completely recyclable. The material is toxin-free so it won’t leach chemicals into the surrounding environment, and is durable, strong and weatherproof.
Chief Commercial Officer Neil Peters said: “It’s a real shame that fans won’t be with us in person for one of this club’s biggest ever matches, but we’re pleased to offer this opportunity to bring our supporters closer to the action and enable them to have some presence inside Adams Park.
“This game will be a unique and special occasion, to be remembered for a long long time, and we hope the Chairboys faithful are equally excited to get behind their team in a completely different way. We’re also working on a wide range of other opportunities to make sure this is an event that brings our whole worldwide community together in support of Gareth and the boys.”
Orders will be taken until 1st July. Any orders placed after this time will be used if subsequent games are played behind closed doors next season. Wycombe Wanderers cannot take responsibility for any cutouts which may be damaged during a match.
To order your cutout for £25, follow this steps:
1. Make a purchase through the Face In The Crowd Store website and take note of your Order ID (9-letter unique code)
2. You will receive an email confirmation too
3. Go to faceinthecrowd.me website using your smartphone
4. Select your Club and follow the instructions on screen to take your photo within the cutout area. You may find it easier to have a friend take the photo for you.
5. Input your email address and the Order ID, tick the boxes to agree with Ts & Cs and press "Complete My Order". You won't need to do anything else; your cutout will be created and installed at Adams Park. We'll post photos and videos of the cutouts once they're on display.
Meanwhile, Chairboys fans are crowdfunding to give 'one last game' to supporters who have sadly passed away in recent times, arranging cutouts of them to be placed in the stands. Click here for more details and to donate, or contact email@example.com if you would like to nominate a worthy supporter for this cause.