Wanderers are on the lookout for new hospitality and bar staff to work on matchdays at Adams Park.
Key responsibilities in hospitality area on a matchday include:
• Set tables and ensure room is ready for the arrival of guests
• Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all glass and silver prior to service
• Ensure uniform, personal appearance and hygiene is kept to a high standard
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
• Anticipate and address guests' service needs
• Take food and drink orders, ensuring a prompt and accurate service
• Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests according to the hospitality package
• Communicate with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
• Speak with others using clear and professional language
You must have the capability of working on your own as well as part of a team; taking instruction well. Effective communication skills including a good common of spoken and written English as this is essential to interact with customers. Experience of working in a restaurant or conference & banqueting environment is desirable but not essential for this role.
To apply for a hospitality position, please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
If you're interested in a job behind the bar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.