The time has come for season ticket holders to book their seats for Saturday’s match against Coventry City at Adams Park!
As per yesterday’s announcement, we have received the go-ahead to host an attendance of 2,000 fans for this fixture. Below you will find the steps on how to book your place using our new ticketing platform.
To do this, you will need the unique code(s) sent via email for yourself and those other fans whose season ticket was purchased using the same email address.
It's important to note that you need to have booked your tickets by 3pm tomorrow (Friday). This is so that we can offer unclaimed tickets to more season ticket holders further down the priority list, to give us every chance of making sure all 2,000 available seats are taken. If you know you are not able or willing to attend, please email email@example.com ASAP so that we can offer your places to other season ticket holders.
Now, to secure your tickets for this match, please follow these steps. There's a video guide at the bottom of the page:
1) First of all, you need to have a registered account at tickets.wwfc.com. Instructions on how to do this were issued yesterday and can be found here. Each account will need a unique email address
2) Once you have an account, login using your email address and password
3) You will see one fixture listed: Wycombe Wanderers vs Coventry. Click the sky blue trolley icon beside this fixture to proceed
4) You’ll see a stadium plan appear, showing all available blocks. Choose the block in which you wish to sit (please note the terrace remains closed until further notice due to Covid-19 safety protocols). It's important to note that it isn't possible to select the precise seats in which you would like to sit; this is because the system is dynamic and the seating plan will constantly evolve to enable us to accommodate the maximum number of supporters during Covid-19 restrictions at this time
5) Select the number of seats you wish to book; please note you should only be booking seats for people within your social bubble
6) At the next step, you will need to enter the email address of each person who will be using the seats, and the above code(s) – one per person – for each ticket.
7) Once you have completed Step 6, scroll to the bottom and hit Summary, and then Accept
8) Next, click on your Transaction Reference and you’ll be presented with a variety of options of how to claim your ticket:
- Print – this will enable you to print your ticket(s)
- Download – this will download the ticket(s) to your device
- Mobile – this will send your ticket(s) to your phone via SMS
9) Bring your ticket – either printed, or on your phone – to the Gate specified on your ticket, in the time period shown. This is to ensure a steady flow of supporters throughout the gate over a longer time, for social distancing purposes
10) You can log back into your account at any time to see your tickets and re-print / re-download them if required
Remember to follow these steps before 3pm on Friday, and please note that on-site car parking will be charged at £10 per vehicle - cash only - with alternative parking sites available along Hillbottom Road.