Wanderers are delighted to see the large numbers of fans creating accounts on the club's new ticketing platform; now there are two more steps we'd like you to follow to update your information.
The new platform at tickets.wwfc.com was launched last week and successfully put into action for Saturday's game against Coventry City through the use of unique codes which were able to identify which season ticket holders were eligible to book their seats.
If you haven't created an account - season ticket holder or not - please follow these steps.
Going forward, we are eager to make the process as simple and efficient as possible and to do this, we're now asking you to follow two steps to update your account - entering your Season Ticket Reference Code (if you are a season ticket holder) and creating your Social Bubble.
Please note: steps 3&4 are currently not available for fans who purchased season ticket holders on a payment plan. Further info on this will be released ASAP.
1) Visit tickets.wwfc.com and log in to your account, using your email address and password.
2) Click your name at the top and select My Account.
3) You'll see a prompt to 'Please enter your Reference Code from your 20/21 Season Ticket here'. (If you're not a season ticket holder, jump to step 5). This is a five-character code, unique to you, which you can find on the email confirmation that you will have received when you booked your season ticket. See below for the example.
4) Then hit Submit and that will let us know that your account is linked to the season ticket that you purchased. If you bought multiple season tickets, please make sure you pass the relevant codes to the fans for whom the tickets were purchased, and ask them to insert their code into the account.
5) Further down the page, you'll see the title Social Bubble. Here, we'd like to know which fans are in your social bubble and are able to sit next to you inside the stadium, as per Covid-19 regulations. Please enter the email addresses of everyone in your bubble (please note that they will all need to have an account on the ticketing system). This will make it easier for you to book seats all together for your bubble in future. The fans you select will receive an email asking them to approve the request to join your bubble.
We'll be back in touch with fans later this week with ticketing arrangements for Saturday's game against Queens Park Rangers at Adams Park.
If you created an account but didn't receive an email from us this morning, it may be that you have previously unsubscribed. We'd love to keep you updated by email regarding ticketing arrangements and therefore please leave your details in the form below to make sure we can contact you in future.
Don't miss out on important updates from Wycombe Wanderers
If you haven't been receiving emails from us, it may be because you've previously unsubscribed - but now we want you back!