Wycombe Wanderers would like to encourage all fans – especially 2020/21 season ticket holders – to create accounts on the club’s new ticketing platform in readiness for the upscaled return of fans to Adams Park.
The club have today received approval from its local Safety Advisory Group for an application to welcome 2,000 supporters to the stadium for Saturday’s Championship fixture against Coventry City (k.o. 3pm), following a successful pilot event for 1,000 fans at the recent meeting with Stoke City.
Around 90% of this 2,000 allocation will be given to season ticket holders, with the remaining allocation going to executive box holders and major sponsors.
Powered by NewC, the revamped ticketing platform has been launched to give both the club and the fans better functionality when it comes to rewarding loyalty through your purchase history, and will create a more efficient process for buying tickets and entering the stadium, receiving tickets direct to your phone or desktop via email or SMS, and meeting requirements in terms of proof of age and Covid-19 symptom checking.
Supporters will also be able to easily select adjoining seats for members of their social bubble.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to tickets.wwfc.com and click ‘Create Account’ (for mobile users, this is the icon with the silhouette+ symbol)
- It’s important that each season ticket holder has his/her own account, with one email address per season ticket holder. It will be possible for one season ticket holder to acquire tickets for multiple season ticket holders, but this process is required for identifying which fans are using which tickets
- You can choose to create an account by selecting ‘Continue With Facebook’, and this will auto-complete many of your details based on your Facebook account
- Alternatively, enter your email address, hit Next, and follow the steps to fill in your:
- First name
- Last name
- Confirm Password
- Address, Postcode First (this is so that your details will be saved for future occasions where you may choose to have tickets posted to you)
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth (this is so we can assign the correct price type to your ticket)
- You will then receive an email to the address provided; you’ll need to click the link in this email to activate your account
- Once you're in your account, you may see an option to enter a reference number but you can ignore this as we will be manually matching up our season ticket holders' information from the old system to the new
Once you’ve done that, you’re all set! Stand by for more details from the club on Thursday relating to Saturday’s fixture and future matches. As per the club’s policy outlined in the summer, which was deployed on a smaller scale against Stoke, invitations to attend will be issued by email via unique codes to fans in line with the time at which they purchased their season ticket. These codes must be redeemed before 3pm on Friday to guarantee your place; after this point, codes will be issued to the remainder of season ticket holders.