Wanderers' pre-season friendly with West Ham United on Tuesday 25th August (k.o. 2pm BST) will be streamed live for free on the club's YouTube channel.
The club have teamed up with locally-based production company Siyan Ltd to provide multi-camera coverage of the behind-closed-doors fixture, giving supporters their first glimpse of the Chairboys - including new signing Uche Ikpeazu - in action ahead of the new Championship season.
Businesses are invited to take up a unique Virtual Match Sponsorship package for this game, which comes with host of benefits, so please email email@example.com to enquire. Sponsors will receive:
- Company logo on-screen at all times (top-right corner)
- Logo on holding graphic before kick-off and throughout half-time
- Regular mentions in the audio commentary
- Logo displayed on LED screen within the stadium throughout the match (visible on YouTube feed)
- Your company mentioned at all times in association with the fixture on club’s website and social media platforms (with your company’s social media handles tagged)
- Physical presence within the stadium
Click here for the club's YouTube channel.