Wycombe Wanderers are looking to recruit a Media & Marketing Executive to work alongside the Head of Media & Marketing on developing the club’s profile and appeal both locally and internationally, with a particular focus on enhancing its video content across digital platforms.
The ideal candidate will specialise in telling captivating stories relating to the club to a worldwide audience, possessing skills in filming and editing video, as well as conducting interviews and presenting on-screen.
This role also involves copywriting for the website and other platforms, co-management of social media platforms, and liaising with external agencies relating to various aspects of the media and marketing operation.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Developing the brand of the Worldwide Wycombe Wanderers Phenomenon by creating the highest standard of content (which will including collaborating with external resources to create and produce content for foreign language platforms)
- Ensuring a constant flow of positive messages to the general public, in keeping with the club’s core message and values, through the club’s channels and local, national and international media
- Attending fixtures and events to assist with content creation and media management
- Covering all roles of the Head of Media position when required (full training will be given)
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive attitude, and willingness to learn
- Confident and creative style in written and video/design work
- Keen eye for what makes a compelling and shareable story
- Understanding of brand management and ability to adhere to the club’s core message and values
- High level of video production skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines (due to the nature of the business, a flexible attitude to unsociable hours will be necessary in order to perform the role effectively)
- Proficiency in social media
- An interest in football
- Previous experience of working in a professional sporting environment
- Full driving licence
To apply for this role, please send your CV plus relevant examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: Tuesday 1st September at 9am. Interviews will take place via Zoom, or in person at Adams Park. Start date: As soon as possible.
Based: Adams Park
Hours: Full-time including matchdays and events (time off in lieu will be provided for matchdays and events worked)
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience