Tickets are now on sale for the televised League 1 match at Tranmere Rovers on Sunday 17th November, kicking off at noon.
This fixture will be shown in the Caledonian Suite at Adams Park for fans who aren't able to make it to Prenton Park.
Wanderers have received an initial allocation of 400 tickets in the Cowshed Stand (all seated and undercover), with more available on request.
Adults (23-64): £19
Seniors (65+): £12
Young Adults (18-22): £12
Under 18: £6
Under 12: £2 (when accompanied)
To book tickets, head to tickets.wwfc.com to buy online.
1) Select the Tranmere vs Wycombe fixture
2) Choose collection* or postage, and hit 'Place Your Order'
3) Select the ticket types and quantities you wish to purchase, and hit 'Please continue'
4) Continue through the next steps to confirm your order, input your personal details, and make the payment
5) Once your payment is complete, you'll receive a receipt with a QR code, but this is NOT your ticket. For all away fixtures, you'll need a traditional paper ticket, which you can receive by post, or collect it (see point 3 above)
*Away tickets made available for collection can be picked up from Adams Park until 1pm on the day before the game, or from the home club's stadium from 1.30pm on the day of the game
To book coach travel, visit http://www.owwsa.co.uk.