Wycombe Wanderers are recruiting for a Kit & Laundry Co-Ordinator to join the team.
The successful applicant will be based at the Club’s Training Ground in High Wycombe, and will provide a full kit service to the First Team Squad, working within a small team in an often highly pressurised environment.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
All activities to be carried out within the policies and procedures of the Club as set out in the Employee Handbook.
* Facilitating the Laundry of all First Team Training and Match Kit;
* Assisting with the printing of Training and Match Kit to ensure compliance with The Football League and Cup competitions;
* Ensuring stock levels are monitored and working alongside with the Club’s retail department to ensure best practises;
* Preparation of match day kit for both Home and away fixtures;
* Liaising with First Team Coaching Staff with regards to preparing and setting out equipment required for First Team training sessions;
* Other ad hoc duties as required by the Coaching Staff.
This position is based at High Wycombe. However, planned travel to other sites, contractor or supplier sites will be necessary from time to time in the fulfilment of this role.
HOURS OF WORK
Due to the nature of the post, travel to all First Team and reserve fixtures will be required in accordance with First Team training and fixture schedule and will include evening and weekend work.
Dependent upon experience
Applications are being invited by the submission of a current CV, together with current remuneration, via e-mail only to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 24th November 2019
NO AGENCIES. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Click here for the full job description.