Tonight's final Leasing.com Trophy group stage game between MK Dons and Wycombe Wanderers will be shown live on iFollow for £10.
Tickets for the match at Stadium MK are £5 for adults and £1 for under-18s, and are available only on arrival at the ground.
Alternatively you can watch the fixture from home on iFollow, with audio commentary from Phil Catchpole and Luke Ashmead.
Here's how it works:
- Visit the Subscribe page here
- When the forthcoming game is eligible for live broadcast, you will have the option to purchase a match pass for £10 (please note live match passes do not come as part of the annual or monthly subscriptions)
- Log in to your iFollow account ahead of kick-off and select 'Watch Live Now'. This can be via a desktop PC, a tablet or a smartphone, using the Wycombe Wanderers Official App
- A holding screen will be displayed until the teams emerge from the tunnel; then you'll be able to see the full game with audio commentary
- Please note this will be single camera footage. The score and time will be displayed, and there's action replays of key moments.
- There is likely to be a delay on the stream, which means viewers may prefer to stay off social media to avoid any spoilers
- Viewers are asked to refrain from posting clips of the footage on social media; this contravenes the EFL's broadcast rights and their anti-piracy team may take action
A regular iFollow subscription for UK and Ireland fans provides live audio commentary of every match, interviews, extended highlights and a searchable archive of videos from down the years, at a cost of just £4.49 per month, or £45 for the year. An individual audio match pass can also be bought for £2.50.