Get your hands on a copy of issue 25 of Parklife at this weekend's game with Sunderland - either in person at Adams Park, or via the MatchDayInfo app.
The latest edition of the matchday programme includes:
- The thoughts of Gareth Ainsworth
- Columns from Matt Bloomfield and Luke O'Nien
- A Q&A with Man City loan star Luke Bolton
- John D Taylor has a foot in both camps
- Sunderland lowdown and profiles
- Curtis Thompson poster
- Bodger's Corner
- 25 Years on feature
And lots more! It's available around the ground from our sellers at £3.50 per copy, and also via the MatchDayInfo iPhone and Android app from 1.30pm, at a price of £2.99. Read on...
The club have teamed up with MatchDayInfo to enable supporters who can't get to the game to download a digital copy of the matchday programme.
To download the app and your chosen edition of the programme, follow these steps:
1) iPhone/iPad and Android users need to go their app store
2) Search ‘MatchDayInfo’ or ‘Match Day Info’
3) Once the App has been downloaded, the fan has the opportunity to make an account and sign up via Email, Facebook or Twitter. They can also wish to be push notified when their favourite team(s) uploads new content
4) Once logged in, the user will land on the Home Page, which will show the featured event of that day (which will be the Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland fixture) from 1.30pm onwards
5) Clicking on the featured picture will take you to the event programme - where fans have the opportunity to purchase through their Apple Pay account, making it quick and easy to pay and download. The programme will take a few seconds to download
6) The programme will then appear in front of the user. If they wish to exit, they can find their programme in the ‘Downloads’ section, where they can archive their favourite programmes and read when ever they wish.
7) To follow the ‘Wycombe Wanderers’ Page, click 'Explore', then ’Team Index’ - then simply select 'follow' on the profile.
Any fans that encounter problems, or wish to submit feedback, can email firstname.lastname@example.org.