As part of EFL's Day of Action we welcomed Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust's Football Fans in Training class to the training ground.
Football Fans in Training is a hugely successful lifestyle programme aimed at men aged 35–65 years old with a waist size of 38 inches or more, offering participants the chance to learn about diet and nutrition, healthy lifestyle choices and take part in the gentle physical activity.
The main aims of the programme are to:
- Increase knowledge of diet and nutrition
- Improve lifestyle choices
- Increase physical activity amongst participants
- Reduce weight and waist measurements
- Increase engagement in other physical activity
For more information - www.wwset.co.uk/ffit/