The Rush trampoline park in High Wycombe is offering a 25% discount on all jump tickets for Chairboys season ticket holders throughout the 2019/20 season.
Rush came on board as the club's Player of the Month sponsor last year and hosted the squad for a training day with a difference last October, with Wanderers players tackling the assault course, battle beam, foam pit and walking sticks.
Now the club's season ticket holders can follow in the squad's footsteps by visiting the venue and benefitting from a 25% discount, which can be applied to all jump tickets when booked online (using the promo code WWFC25) or at the trampoline park. Season tickets must be shown on arrival to redeem the discount, or the full amount will be chargeable.
Full terms of the offer:
- 25% off discount is exclusive to Wycombe Wanderers Football Club season ticket holders and their families only. Season tickets must be shown on arrival to redeem discount, or the full amount will be chargeable.
- 25% discount is valid on all jump tickets at Rush Trampoline Park, High Wycombe. This includes Toddler Open Jump, Open Jump sessions for ages 4 and Rush After Dark or DJ Disco Sessions. This discount is not valid on events, fitness classes or Autism/SEN sessions.
- Rush operates a same day and pre-book pricing system. Pre-booking at least 24 hours in advance entitles you to our cheaper pricing structure. Customers paying on the day, or with fewer than 24 hours notice will be required to pay our same-day prices. Your 25% off discount will be taken off at the time of booking.
- Customers must wear Rush non-slip socks to jump at Rush. These can be purchased for £2.25 per pair and are yours to keep and re-use
- All jumping customers must sign a waiver and watch our safety video prior to jumping
- Please be aware Rush offers free parking on a first come, first served basis. We advise all customers to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to their jump start time, or 30+ minutes during peak periods such as weekends and school holidays.
- Any persons using the trampoline park must be 4 years of age or over, unless participating in a dedicated Toddler Session, and, in the case of a Toddler Session, must be accompanied by a consenting responsible adult.
- Cancellations with 48hrs or more notice are eligible for a refund. Bookings with less than a 48 hour notice period are eligible to be moved to a specified date.