More than £20,000 had been pledged to the 500 Club on the day of its launch, with close to 100 Chairboys supporters committing to boosting the playing budget for the 2019/20 season.
The initiative was re-introduced for a third time on Wednesday morning, encouraging fans to donate £20 per month for 12 months, with every penny going towards new players to strengthen Gareth Ainsworth's squad.
In return, 500 Club members will receive a plaque similar to those in the changing room, plus an invitation to a Fixture Release Day breakfast and entry into prize draws, with Simon Halls being the first name out of the hat to win a signed shirt.
Here’s how it works:
- Supporters are asked to commit to £20 per month for 12 months via the Go Cardless direct debit scheme* by clicking here or below:
- An option will shortly become available for fans to donate any sum of their choosing via World Pay, but membership to the 500 Club begins at the £20 per month rate (or a one-off contribution of £240).
- Each 500 Club member will receive a plaque in their name, identical to those displayed in the changing room above each player’s booth.
- Everyone who joins the 500 Club will be invited to an exclusive breakfast on Fixture Release Day** (Thursday 20th June), with the chance to hear more about the behind-the-scenes operation from club officials and receive the fixtures before they’re made public.
- The club will also distribute spot prizes to members at various fundraising milestones; the sooner you join, the greater the chance of your name being pulled from the hat!
- Once you've joined up, you'll receive a welcome email within 1-2 working days, with confirmation of your 500 Club membership, and instructions of how to arrange your changing room plaque and entry to the Fixture Release Day breakfast.
** 500 Club members are invited to bring up to three guests to the Fixture Release Day breakfast, at a charge of £5 per guest, to be paid in cash on arrival