Wanderers are delighted to be able to sell season tickets for the 2019/20 campaign via the club's new online ticket platform, hosted by TicketCo.
Prices have been held at the same tariff for adults as the 2018/19 campaign, though without the price freeze which was applied for supporters who renewed their season ticket before a particular deadline at this time last year.
Season tickets are now on general at the standard price, offering five games free compared to buying individual match tickets. They also come with a host of benefits around Adams Park and the club's partners; click here for details.
Here is the full breakdown of prices of the 2019/20 season ticket:
|Price Type||Frank Adams Stand||Beechdean Stand
||Origin Family Stand||BMI Healthcare Terrace|
|Young Adult (19-25)
|Child (12 and under)
Ready to book online? Here’s how!
1) Visit the season ticket page here
2) Hit 'Place your order'
3) Choose the seat(s) you wish to book, and the relevant ticket type using the dropdown menu, and hit 'Purchase'
4) Continue to the page which requires your name, email and phone number
5) Here, also select if you wish to collect your season ticket card from Adams Park, or have it posted to you. If you select postage, you'll need to input your mailing address
6) Continue to accept terms and conditions, and make a payment
7) Your season ticket card will be available to collect from Adams Park within 4-5 working days of ordering, or be posted out to you if this option was selected when booking
All categories are based on the age of the supporter on 1st September. Children (12 and under) are not permitted in the terrace due to a minimum age and height requirement, as per the safety regulations of the stadium.