Local schools, sports teams and other organisations have the chance to win the exclusive use of the pitch at Adams Park for an event this summer, as part of the forthcoming Sellebrity Soccer match on Sunday 7th April.
Stars of stage and screen will join former Chairboys heroes – and current manager Gareth Ainsworth – for the fun-filled feast of football in aid of the Sports & Education Trust’s ‘Keep Moving Forward’ initiative, helping local people with mental health issues.
The group that purchases the most tickets for this event will win the opportunity to play on the Adams Park pitch totally free of charge for a half-day session on a mutually agreeable date in May – that could be a sports day event, 11-a-side match or small-sided tournament, or another activity to be agreed by the club.
Here’s how it works:
- When making a booking, specify the group that you represent (e.g. your school, sports team, company or other)
- If the booking is made online via tickets.wwfc.com, you will be asked to input your group name at the ‘Finalise Order’ stage. Please make sure the group name is easily recognisable (e.g. John Hampden Grammar School not JHGS)
- If booking by phone on 01494 441118, or in the shop at Adams Park, just state your group name at the point of purchase
- Each ticket purchased for Sellebrity is counted towards the tally for your chosen group
- This initiative applies to all tickets purchased in advance; the cut-off point is 12pm on Friday 5th April
- The winning group will be announced on the pitch at half-time during the Sellebrity match, and the club will then be able to discuss dates for the pitch usage with the winner
Tickets are now on sale at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions (seniors aged 65+ and juniors under 16) while there’s a VIP option for £35 per person which includes a one-course lunch and meet and greet opportunities with the players after the match. VIP tickets are also included into the pitch hire opportunity outlined above. Unlike the first Sellebrity match, supporters will be accommodated in the Beechdean Stand, with the option to open additional stands if demand dictates.
Keep an eye out next week for details of more of the celebrities who’ve confirmed their appearance in the game, and visit tickets.wwfc.com or call 01494 441118 to secure your place!