Season tickets for the 2019/20 are still available at the standard rate, and can be purchased online or from the Wycombe Wanderers ticket office.
- Buy or renew online (sign in and select 'INVOICES / RESERVATIONS if renewing)
- Download the application form
- Spread the cost over 10 monthly instalments with Orchard Funding
Prices have been held at the same tariff for adults as the 2018/19 campaign, though without the price freeze which was applied for supporters who renewed their season ticket before a particular deadline at this time last year.
Season tickets are now on general at the standard price, offering five games free compared to buying individual match tickets.
See below for the full price table, and read on for the different ways you can book.
Here is the full breakdown of prices of the 2019/20 season ticket:
|Price Type||Frank Adams Stand||Beechdean Stand
||Origin Family Stand||BMI Healthcare Terrace|
|Young Adult (19-25)
|Child (12 and under)
Ready to book? Here’s how!
If you wish to pay the full amount in one instalment, your options are as follows:
- Book online via this link.
- New season ticket holders can choose their seats and proceed with the booking.
- Complete the application form, which can be downloaded from here and returned to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Season Tickets, Wycombe Wanderers, Adams Park, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 4HJ
- In Person: The shop at Adams Park (or collection point in reception on home matchdays). Physical copies of the application form are also available to collect from Adams Park
- By phone on 01494 441118 (10am to 5pm, Monday to Friday except Wednesday)
All categories are based on the age of the supporter on 1st September. Children (12 and under) are not permitted in the terrace due to a minimum age and height requirement, as per the safety regulations of the stadium.