Wycombe and Bradford fans can download today's copy of Parklife via the MatchDayInfo app from 2pm onwards.
The club have teamed up with MatchDayInfo to enable supporters who can't get to the game to download a digital copy of the matchday programme from 2pm on the day of the game, for £2.99.
To download the app and your chosen edition of the programme, follow these steps:
1) iPhone/iPad users need to go onto the App Store (Android version coming soon)
2) Search ‘MatchDayInfo’ or ‘Match Day Info’
3) Once the App has been downloaded, the fan has the opportunity to make an account and sign up via Email, Facebook or Twitter. They can also wish to be push notified when their favourite team(s) uploads new content
4) Once logged in, the user will land on the Home Page, which will show the featured event of that day (which will be the Wycombe Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle fixture) from 2pm onwards
5) Clicking on the featured picture will take you to the event programme - where fans have the opportunity to purchase through their Apple Pay account, making it quick and easy to pay and download. The programme will take a few seconds to download
6) The programme will then appear in front of the user. If they wish to exit, they can find their programme in the ‘Downloads’ section, where they can archive their favourite programmes and read when ever they wish.
7) To follow the ‘Wycombe Wanderers’ Page, click 'Explore', then ’Team Index’ - then simply select 'follow' on the profile.
Any fans that encounter problems, or wish to submit feedback, can email email@example.com.