Tickets are now on sale for the Boxing Day fixture at Portsmouth (Thursday 26th December, k.o. 3pm); these must be purchased in advance.
Wanderers have been given an initial allocation of 980 seats in the Milton End (Blocks MEG and MER) with more available on request.
This game is ALL-TICKET so away supporters must purchase in advance (by 9am on Tuesday 24th December).
Senior (65+): £18
Young Persons (18-22): £16
Junior (U18): £7
Wheelchair and Carer: £15
To book tickets, go online to the TicketCo website and follow these steps:
1) Select the Portsmouth vs Wycombe fixture
2) Choose collection* or postage, and hit 'Place Your Order'
3) Select the ticket types and quantities you wish to purchase, and hit 'Please continue'
4) Continue through the next steps to confirm your order, input your personal details, and make the payment
5) Once your payment is complete, you'll receive a receipt with a QR code, but this is NOT your ticket. For all away fixtures, you'll need a traditional paper ticket, which you can receive by post, or collect it (see point 3 above)
*Away tickets made available for collection can be picked up from Adams Park until 12pm on Christmas Eve, or from the home club's stadium from 1.30pm on the day of the game
To book coach travel, visit http://www.owwsa.co.uk.