Tickets are now on sale for Wanderers' League 1 fixture at Oxford United on Saturday 21st December (k.o. 3pm); these tickets include a 'singing section' due to popular demand, and must all be purchased in advance of the match.
Wycombe have been given an initial allocation of 1,200 seats, with an additional 300 to follow. As of 2pm on Tuesday 3rd December, more than 800 had been sold.
Due to feedback following previous away days at Oxford, this allocation includes a block of 275 seats in a 'singing section'. This block has now sold out, but an extended area will soon be placed on sale once the extra tickets arrive.
Seniors (65+): £17
Young Adults (18-21): £16
Under 18s: £14
Under 13s: £10
Under 7s: £6
To book tickets, go online to the TicketCo website and follow these steps:
1) Select the Oxford vs Wycombe fixture
2) Choose collection* or postage, and hit 'Place Your Order'
3) Select the ticket types and quantities you wish to purchase, and hit 'Please continue'
4) Continue through the next steps to confirm your order, input your personal details, and make the payment
5) Once your payment is complete, you'll receive a receipt with a QR code, but this is NOT your ticket. For all away fixtures, you'll need a traditional paper ticket, which you can receive by post, or collect it (see point 3 above)
*Away tickets made available for collection can be picked up from Adams Park until 1pm on the day before the game, or from the home club's stadium from 1.30pm on the day of the game
To book coach travel, visit http://www.owwsa.co.uk.