Wycombe Wanderers are delighted to launch a new payment plan service for season ticket purchases, in association with Orchard Funding.
Chairboys fans will be able to spread the cost of their 2019/20 season tickets over 10 monthly instalments, from as little as £27.65 per month (based on an adult in the terrace) over the course of ten months.
There is a 8% fixed interest rate spread over the 10 months with no admin fee payable.
- An early bird adult season ticket in the BMI Healthcare Terrace costs £246
- Interest of 8%
- Total cost £276.48
- Monthly instalments of £27.65 over 10 months
To take advantage of the early bird prices, the 10-month payment plan is available for all season tickets purchased before 5th May.
How to buy with Orchard Funding
1.Visit www.orchardfunding.co.uk/LeisureFunding.aspx then use the drop down menu to select Wycombe Wanderers
2. In ‘Enter Loan Amount’, enter the full price of your season ticket(s) – you can check the price table here or below.
3. If renewing an existing season ticket, enter your membership number where prompted – this can be found on your season ticket card. If you are a new season ticket holder, enter your surname and first initial as a reference number in this field.
Season ticket prices can be found below.
|Price Type||Frank Adams Stand||Beechdean Stand
||Origin Family Stand||BMI Healthcare Terrace|
|Young Adult (19-25)
|Child (12 and under)
Ready to book without a payment plan? Here’s how!
- Book online via this link.
- Existing season ticket holders should login to their account and select 'INVOICES / RESERVATIONS' where their season ticket will be displayed. Click here for a full guide for doing this.
- New season ticket holders can choose their seats and proceed with the booking.
- Complete the application form, which can be downloaded from here and returned to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Season Tickets, Wycombe Wanderers, Adams Park, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 4HJ
- In Person: The shop at Adams Park (or collection point in reception on home matchdays). Physical copies of the application form are also available to collect from Adams Park
- By phone on 01494 441118 (10am to 5pm, Monday to Friday except Wednesday)
All categories are based on the age of the supporter on 1st September. Children (12 and under) are not permitted in the terrace due to a minimum age and height requirement, as per the safety regulations of the stadium.