Wanderers fans across the globe - including in the UK and Ireland - will be able to watch tomorrow's clash with Charlton Athletic live on iFollow, via the club's website.
Saturday matches which kick off at 3pm are normally restricted from live broadcast in the UK but these regulations do not apply on international weekends, as is the case tomorrow.
Therefore both Wycombe and Charlton fans can purchase a match pass for £10 via iFollow to watch the game in its entirety - with audio commentary - from a desktop PC, tablet or smartphone.
To purchase a match pass or to view relevant subscription information relating to iFollow visit iFollow and show your support for the Chairboys wherever you may be!
Here's how it works:
- Visit the 'Subscribe' page and scroll to 'Match Pass'
- When the forthcoming game is eligible for live broadcast, you will have the option to purchase a match pass for £10 (please note live match passes do not come as part of the annual or monthly subscriptions)
- Log in to your iFollow account ahead of kick-off and select 'Watch Live Now'. This can be via a desktop PC, a tablet or a smartphone, using the Wycombe Wanderers Official App
- A holding screen will be displayed until the teams emerge from the tunnel; then you'll be able to see the full game with audio commentary
- Please note this will be single camera footage with no replays, although there is the option to rewind footage manually. The score and time will be displayed.
- There is likely to be a delay of around 60 seconds on the stream, which means viewers may prefer to stay off social media to avoid any spoilers
- Viewers are asked to refrain from posting clips of the footage on social media; this contravenes the EFL's broadcast rights and their anti-piracy team may take action
A regular iFollow subscription for UK and Ireland fans provides live audio commentary of every match, interviews, extended highlights and a searchable archive of videos from down the years, at a cost of just £4.49 per month or £45 for the season.
Overseas fans can watch every game live for £5, or £110 for a season pass.