Wanderers are on the lookout for new hospitality staff to work on matchdays at Adams Park.
Key responsibilities on a matchday include:
• Set tables and ensure room is ready for the arrival of guests
• Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all glass and silver prior to service
• Ensure uniform, personal appearance and hygiene is kept to a high standard
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
• Anticipate and address guests' service needs
• Take food and drink orders, ensuring a prompt and accurate service
• Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests according to the hospitality package
• Communicate with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
• Speak with others using clear and professional language
The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a true passion for people and customer service; willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, along with a positive and pleasant attitude. You will thrive through working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure. You will be a quick learner with the ability to adapt to the different levels of service throughout a matchday, showing strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
You must have the capability of working on your own as well as part of a team; taking instruction well. Effective communication skills including a good common of spoken and written English as this is essential to interact with customers. Experience of working in a restaurant or conference & banqueting environment is desirable but not essential for this role.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.