The first edition of a new-look Parklife will be on sale around Adams Park for Saturday's pre-season friendly with West Ham United (k.o. 3pm).
Wanderers' commitment to producing a programme for each game continues for the 2018/19 campaign and the first edition contains 32 pages, priced at £2 from volunteer sellers around the stadium.
Featured inside are:
- Thoughts of chairman Trevor Stroud
- Columns from Gareth Ainsworth and Matt Bloomfield
- A recap of the summer's big news
- Bucks Free Press reporter Nick Tunney's musings
- Interviews with Darius Charles, Ryan Allsop, Joe Jacobson and Marcus Bean
- Centre-fold poster from the day promotion was celebrated
- Sam Avery's introduction to West Ham
- A trip down memory lane to previous encounters
- Photos from the kit launch and trip to Cardiff
- Updates from the Sports & Education Trust