Wycombe Wanderers Ladies are targeting a promotion-winning year in the 2018/19 campaign - could you or someone you know be the new players they need to help make it happen?
The club are recruiting to strengthen their squad ahead of the new season in the Southern Region Women's Football League.
Are you 16 or over and interested in playing for Wycombe Wanderers? We're looking for committed players with experience of this league or higher to join our ranks as we push for promotion to the Southern Region Premier Division. What you get when you sign up:
- The chance to play progressive, forward-thinking football under the guidance of a UEFA A Licensed Manager in Andy McIntosh.
- Dedicated FA Qualified coaches that thrive on the development of their players.
- Training sessions at the Wycombe Wanderers training ground in the summer.
- Winter training venue – Flackwell College 3G, Thursday evenings 7pm-9pm.
- Home matches - 3G venue at Flackwell College, 2pm kick-offs.
- The opportunity to pull on the famous blue quarters of Wycombe Wanderers.
- The prospect of becoming part of a great team, with supportive and ambitious team mates focusing on the goal of winning promotion, winning trophies and playing football the right way.
Wycombe Wanderers are incredibly keen on the development of women's football and are ambitious for its future. If you'd like to be part of this, then please contact club secretary Emma Newberry on firstname.lastname@example.org.