Wanderers' Boxing Day fixture at Burton Albion will be available to watch live on iFollow for fans inside the UK and Ireland.
Following consultation with the clubs, the EFL has granted permission for the home side to elect whether or not fixtures which fall on Bank Holidays over the Christmas period will be eligible for live streaming.
The Brewers have agreed to the stream, which is available to purchase now for £10 for those fans unable to make it to the Pirelli Stadium.
The Chairboys support the EFL's view that nothing compares to the feeling of a matchday, and even more so the spectacle of a live game, but should you be unable to attend the fixture in person, then iFollow is the next best option available.
To purchase a match pass or to view relevant subscription information relating to iFollow visit iFollow and show your support for the Chairboys wherever you may be!
Here's how it works:
- Visit the 'Subscribe' page and scroll to 'Match Pass'
- When the forthcoming game is eligible for live broadcast, you will have the option to purchase a match pass for £10 (please note live match passes do not come as part of the annual or monthly subscriptions)
- Log in to your iFollow account ahead of kick-off and select 'Watch Live Now'. This can be via a desktop PC, a tablet or a smartphone, using the Wycombe Wanderers Official App
- A holding screen will be displayed until the teams emerge from the tunnel; then you'll be able to see the full game with audio commentary
- Please note this will be single camera footage with no replays, although there is the option to rewind footage manually. The score and time will be displayed.
- There is likely to be a delay of around 60 seconds on the stream, which means viewers may prefer to stay off social media to avoid any spoilers
- Viewers are asked to refrain from posting clips of the footage on social media; this contravenes the EFL's broadcast rights and their anti-piracy team may take action
A regular iFollow subscription for UK and Ireland fans provides live audio commentary of every match, interviews, extended highlights and a searchable archive of videos from down the years, at a cost of just £4.49 per month or £45 for the season.
Overseas fans can watch every game live for £5, or £110 for a season pass.