Wycombe Wanderers have a number of exciting opportunities for highly motivated individuals to join the matchday team as a safety steward.
You will be committed to delivering service excellence, have a can-do attitude and maintain the highest levels of professionalism.
At Adams Park, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent service whilst maintaining a safe environment for our supporters and visitors. You could be part of this team and help to maintain and improve these standards.
As a safety steward you will ensure the safety and well-being of all of our supporters from the time they enter the stadium until they depart. Full training is given to NVQ level 2 to ensure that you will be able to carry out your duties, whilst delivering a high level of service by meeting and greeting fans with the friendly face of the club.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of the fans at all times
- Checking tickets
- Directing fans
- Crowd control
- Being vigilant at all times
- Upholding ground regulations
- Fully conversant with procedures in event of evacuations or ejections
- Assisting fans where needed
- Keeping exit routes clear
- Ability to recognize problems and to resolve where necessary
- Following instructions from your supervisor
- At all times remaining friendly and approachable!
If you are immaculately presented, service driven, outgoing and friendly, can work weekends and evenings, then we want you to be a part of our fun and sociable matchday safety team for the season.
Call Trevor Morgan 01494 455747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. You must be 18 years or older and previous stewarding experience would be beneficial, although training will be provided.