Wycombe Wanderers will host their annual End of Season Awards Dinner in the Vere Suite at Adams Park on Sunday 1st May.The dinner is the club's showpiece event of the year and brings together staff, players, directors and fans to celebrate the achievements of the season and recognise those individuals whose efforts have gone above and beyond.
Tickets cost £50 + VAT per person, while a table of 10 can be booked for £500 + VAT to include two bottles of house wine. Guests will enjoy an arrival drink, three course meal and entertainment as well as the presentation of the following awards:
• Goal of the Season (voted for on the night)
• Community Player of the Season (selected by the Sports & Education Trust)
• Young Player of the Season (selected by the management staff)
• Unsung Hero (selected by the board of directors)
• Players’ Player of the Year (voted for by the playing squad)
• Supporters’ Player of the Year (voted for by the supporters)
Details of how to vote for the Player of the Year award will be announced in due course.
To book your place, contact Becci Redmond on 01494 455706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.