WWSET are recruiting for coaches to work within their Development Centre and Elite Centres.Wycombe Wanderers Sports and Education Trust is one of the country’s biggest and most well established community football schemes. The Trust offers a wide range of courses and programmes for children in High Wycombe and the surrounding areas, this also presents a variety of coaching opportunities not just for budding coaches looking for their first role in coaching but also for experienced coaches.
WWSET are specifically looking for Development Centre & Elite Centre Coaches to work with age groups between U6 and U16 at venues such as Ruislip, Stoke Mandeville, High Wycombe and Burnham. The Development Centre and Elite Centres take place during the week in the evenings starting at either 5pm or 5.30pm before finishing at either 7pm or 7.30pm.
If you are looking to further your coaching development and experience or if you are an experienced football development coach then we would love to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- Minimum FA level 2 in coaching association football
- Ability to coach youth players using age appropriate techniques to create a positive, fun and engaging learning environment
- Commitment to develop oneself and the people and children that you work with
- First Aid Certificate
- Child Protection/Welfare Certificate
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with children
- UEFA ‘B’ licence or working towards
- Drivers license and own transport
- FA modules
- £15 per hour