Wycombe Wanderers are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Club Doctor to deliver medical care to its first team squad.The Club Doctor will report to the First Team Manager/Head of Medicine and work closely with the medical department.
Click here for the full job description.
- Provision of emergency match day medical cover for players and officials during first team home matches.
- Assistance with diagnosis and treatment of injuries.
- Communication and reporting of medical statuses to the Management team.
- Medical and health screening of players.
- Incorporation of the latest evidence based clinical and scientific research into the highest level of care.
- Development and implementation of medical best practice policies and procedures, including the Emergency Action Plan(s).
- Undertaking CPD as prescribed by the The FA, The Football League and the Club.
- Understanding of and compliance with The FA Anti-Doping Regulations and the WADA List of Prohibited Substances & Methods.
- Maintenance of accurate and updated medical records of all diagnoses, injuries and treatments, whilst abiding to medical policies and legislation.
Applications are being invited by the submission of a current CV, together with current remuneration, via e-mail only to Kelly.Francis@wwfc.com