Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust are on the lookout for part-time coaches to join the team.The Sports and Education Trust is one of the country’s biggest and most well established community football schemes. The Trust offers a wide range of courses and programmes for children in High Wycombe and the surrounding areas; this also presents a variety of coaching opportunities not just for budding coaches looking for their first role in coaching but also for experienced coaches.
WWSET engage with children through the Activity Programme, Development Centre and Elite Centre as well as Birthday Parties and Match Day Mascot Experiences. Such is the ambition and vision of the trust we are always on the look-out for exciting, talented and driven individuals to join our pool of part-time coaches.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum FA level 1 in coaching association football
- First Aid Certificate
- Child Protection/Welfare Certificate
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with children
- Any qualifications in coaching other sports or multi sports
- Drivers license and own transport
- FA modules
Whats on offer?
- Hourly pay (dependant on level of qualification)
- Training and development
- Incentives and rewards
To apply please email a copy of your CV and evidence of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.