Chairboys return to Adams Park on Saturday to take on Dagenham & Redbridge in Sky Bet League 2.
Wanderers are proud to be supporting Prostate Cancer UK at the game and bucket-collectors will be dotted around the ground to raise funds.
Blues have joined forces with Bucks County Council for the game to provide FREE NHS Checks.
.clicking hereThese will take place in the Fair Play Suite between 12pm & 2.30pm. There is eligibility criteria, which can be found by
– Tickets are priced from just £5 for juniors, £9 for young adults, £11 for seniors and £15 for adults. U7s can enjoy this and all league fixtures for FREE. Tickets
A family of four (two adults and two juniors) can watch the game in the Family Stand for just £25,while season-ticket holders can bring a friend for £5 if they haven’t used all three of their vouchers. Buy online, by calling 01494 441118 or in person from the Information Centre at Adams Park.
Beat the queues by buying your ticket in advance which can then be sent to your email address, enabling you to print it off and bring it to the stadium.
Pre-booked tickets, which are for collection at the ground, will be at the clearly-designated mobile collection point in the car park, while tickets for upcoming away fixtures can be bought from Ticket Office 1. Cash turnstiles will be in operation for the Terrace and Dreams Stand.
- the bars at Adams Park will be open from 12pm, while the stadium itself will be open from 1.30pm.Opening times
Parking - supporters are reminded that they can park FREE of charge at any time in the upper tier if their vehicle carries four or more people. All fans who arrive before 1pm can also park for FREE in the upper car park.
- a supporters' matchday bus service to Adams Park is in operation.Public transport
The route and timetable, as shown below, have been designed to try and tie in with existing local bus and rail services, delivering passengers to the gates at Adams Park.
Adams Park 13:35 14:35
Cressex Park & Ride 13:25 14:25
Eden bus station 13:15 14:15
Wycombe railway station 13:05 14:05
Wycombe railway station 17:40
Eden bus station 17:30
Cressex Park & Ride 17:20
Adams Park 17:10
There will be a simple, standard fare, irrespective of where passengers join or leave the service, of £2 single and £3 return, with children up to the age of 16 and concessionary bus pass holders travelling free of charge.
- the Vere Suite is open FREE of charge to home fans pre and post-match with a Q&A taking place after the game. Scores is open to both sets of supporters. The Manchester City v Southampton game will be shown pre-match and the Chelsea v Stoke City fixture after the game.Bars
- pick up your copy of 'Quarters' for columns from Gareth Ainsworth and Stuart Lewis, an interview with loan signing Danny Rowe, two retro features and much more.Programme
- try out the club's new kiosk - The Corner Flag - which can be found near the Terrace if you fancy something slightly different. Food & drink
- pay a visit to the club shop before the game and check out the new range of official merchandise. The shop will remain open for an hour after the game. Club shop
- make sure you snap up a 50/50 draw ticket for just £1 for the chance to win hundreds of pounds for yourself and benefit YOUR club. 50/50 draw
- the Information Centre will remain open for 30 minutes after the final whistle for supporters to secure their seats for upcoming fixtures. Tickets
- log on to Chairboys Player once you get home for the full post-match press conference with Gareth Ainsworth, as well as interviews with the men who made a difference in the game. These videos will also be available on the Official Football League smart phone apps.Press conference