Wycombe’s npower League 2 fixture with Bristol Rovers has been rearranged for Tuesday 27th November (k.o. 7.45pm).
The original game on Saturday 25th August at Adams Park was abandoned after 65 minutes on health and safety grounds.
Last week a Football League spokesman said: “Having considered the relevant submissions from all parties, the Football League is satisfied that, in very difficult circumstances, the match referee took the appropriate action by initially suspending and then abandoning the match following advice from the safety officer.
“The League fully supports the referee in his actions and, in line with its regulations, requires that the match be replayed in full and at the earliest reasonable opportunity.”
- Platinum Members will receive entry to the rearranged fixture and the game will automatically be uploaded to their cards
- Gold/Silver/Bronze Members who chose to include the Bristol Rovers fixture in their package should contact the ticket office on 01494 441118
- Supporters with a ticket stub can obtain EITHER a ticket for the rearranged fixture, an alternative home league game or a full refund by calling 01494 441118 and quoting the order number at the bottom of their ticket
Bristol Rovers fans
The 280 visiting fans who purchased their tickets in advance need to contact the Bristol Rovers ticket office.
For the Bristol Rovers fans who purchased their tickets on the day of the game:
- Supporters with a ticket stub can EITHER exchange that on the cash turnstile on the evening of the game for a ticket to the rearranged fixture, or obtain a full refund by calling 01494 441118
- Supporters without a ticket stub were issued with a voucher including a unique code which they can quote when calling the ticket office to obtain EITHER a ticket for the rearranged fixture or a full refund
- Those supporters who left their details will be contacted as quickly as possible
Applies to both sets of supporters:
- As per the club charter, those fans who didn’t retain any part of their ticket or leave their details, are not entitled to a ticket for the rearranged fixture or a refund
Refunds must be claimed by 5pm on Friday 21st September.