Tickets are now on sale for Wanderers' League 1 match at Shrewsbury Town, scheduled for Saturday 28th March (k.o. 3pm), though the game could be moved if the home club receive three or more international call-ups, with the fixture falling on a weekend of international fixtures.
Wycombe have received an initial allocation of 500 tickets in the DM Recruitment Stand, with cash-only sales available on the day at no extra cost.
Prices are as follows.
Seniors (65+): £15
Young Adults (19-23): £15
Juniors (12-18): £8
Under 12s: FREE
Head to tickets.wwfc.com to book your seats.
*Away tickets made available for collection can be picked up from Adams Park until 12pm on the day before the game, or from the home club's stadium from 1.30pm on the day of the match.
1) Select the Shrewsbury vs Wycombe fixture
2) Choose collection* or postage, and hit 'Place Your Order'
3) Select the ticket types and quantities you wish to purchase, and hit 'Please continue'
4) Continue through the next steps to confirm your order, input your personal details, and make the payment
5) Once your payment is complete, you'll receive a receipt with a QR code, but this is NOT your ticket. For all away fixtures, you'll need a traditional paper ticket, which you can receive by post, or collect it (see point 3 above)
To book coach travel, visit http://www.owwsa.co.uk.