Wycombe Wanderers Football Club launched a new venture aimed at connecting local and national partners and sponsors in October 2018.
Membership of the 1887 Business Club is free of charge and carries a host of benefits, including invitations to four events a year, ticket promotions for employees to a league match, discounted hospitality and advertising packages within the club, and discounted places at club events including Christmas party nights.
Wanderers’ general manager Michael Davies said: "The 1887 Business Club is a fantastic opportunity for us to build relationships with and for the local business community. We are keen to get on the front foot and utilise networking events to drive more advertising and sponsorship around the club, and at the same time we believe we can connect like-minded sponsors who will benefit from making new contacts within the Business Club."
Benefits of an 1887 Business Club membership include:
- Targeted introductions to fellow members and contacts
- Invites to attend four networking events throughout the year
- Ticket promotion for employees
- Preferential rates on advertising opportunities at WWFC
- Preferential rates on conferencing and room hire at Adams Park
- Discounts for staff Christmas party tickets
- Preferential rates on executive box hire on matchdays
- Preferential rates on hospitality packages
Contact Charlotte Cobb on email@example.com or 01494 472100 for further details.