Gareth Ainsworth's men defeated Exeter with a stylish display in their last outing on home soil and will be looking for a repeat performance against the promotion-chasing Pirates.
Rovers are expected to sell out their allocation of 1,800 tickets in the Panache Stand and therefore the following policy will be in place for home tickets:
- Online sales will only be available to Chairboys fans who have registered on the site and have a previous ticket history
- Fans who book tickets in person or over the phone and are not on the club's system will need to bring proof of address when collecting their tickets
- Tickets will be available for purchase on the day but fans must bring proof of address with them
Secure your seat for the game on Saturday 27th February and benefit from a £2 discount by purchasing in advance (by 5pm on the day before the game).
Ticket prices are below - the best way to book is by going online
and selecting 'Print At Home', which gives you the option to print your ticket and bring it along with you to gain access. Alternatively, call 01494 441118 or visit the ticket office at Adams Park (9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday).
|Frank Adams Stand||Beechdean Stand (Blocks D&E)||Origin Family Stand||Bucks New Uni Stand (Terrace)|
|Senior (over 60)
|Young Adult (19-25)
Meanwhile, you can travel to the game by bus thanks to the Arriva service.
Adult return: £3
Adult single: £2
Concession return: £1.50
Concession single: £1
Fares are charged at the same rate regardless of where passengers board the service. Concessions are classed at under 16s and over 60s.
The service timetables are as follows:
Saturday service (for 3pm kick-offs)
- Wycombe Railway Station – 13.05 and 14.05
- Eden Bus Station – 13.15 and 14.15
- Handy Cross Park & Ride – 13.25 and 14.25
- Adams Park – 13.35 and 14.35
- End of Hillbottom Road – 17.10
- Handy Cross Park & Ride – 17.20
- Eden Bus Station – 17.30
- Wycombe Railway Station – 17.40
Note the Park & Ride site has now changed and is now located next to the new Wycombe Leisure Centre.