The candidate will be the main administrative hub and primary first contact for commercial activities, taking great pride in helping others to ensure our commitments are delivered to the highest level at all times.
• Processing, recording and invoicing all commercial sales
• Co-ordinating and implementing all commercial inventory delivery in a proactive and customer focused manner
• Co-ordinating and implementing commercial match day and non-match day activities including matchday hosting in hospitality areas
• Produce detailed and accurate weekly reports and status updates for the Head of Commercial Activities
• Receive and deliver all sponsor and advertiser requests for service, networking and tickets
• Ensure events department, ticket office manager and stadium team has up-to-date and accurate details for matchdays
• Proactively work with Head of Commercial Activities to highlight upcoming opportunities, events and any un-sold inventory
• Effectively and efficiently manage communication channels with internal and external stakeholders to activate our commercial partner delivery
• Assist the Head of Commercial Activities with appropriate reports and sales collateral
• Work closely with stadium team to ensure all in stadia signage and advertising (including poster frames) are current, in good order and in place. Work with media/marketing team to create and replace content if required
• Commissioning the club’s events department to hold commercially focused events throughout the season (speaker dinners, sponsor drinks, networking evenings etc.)
• Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Accomplished IT skills - including Microsoft Office applications
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Strong confident communicator at all levels (oral and written)
• Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
• Self-motivated with great attention to detail
Salary: £18k with additional bonus structure
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please email your CV and covering letter, stating your current salary to email@example.com
before 5pm on Friday 31st March 2017.
We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities. Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.